You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2014-07-12 19:37:33

MatthiasTURBO

Too big option menu and missing control and holes in the saint nazaire

Just a little detail:
hole
...but the bottom sprites are to short, so they are making holes in the hangar (no matter which aspect ratio).

I also can't change every control option ingame because the menu is cropped when playing in 640x480 :
too big

In the homescreen there is no "Target Nearest Enemy to Crosshair"-Option (compare to picture above), so it resets to default every startup:
missing option

The control options have one last problem. If I click to far right on the "Aim with"-Button, it changes Mouse to Controller like it should, but it is also thinking that I wanted to click on "DEMO".

I hope I'm not making too many problems... but thanks Jan for loving my video.

Last edited by MatthiasTURBO (2014-07-13 11:25:24)

#2 2014-07-14 13:00:56

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: Too big option menu and missing control and holes in the saint nazaire

Thanks for the bug reports!

For the 640x480 cropped menu, there is a slider on the right side of the menu. You should be able to use that to scroll down and find the cropped options!

#3 2014-07-14 16:13:25

MatthiasTURBO

The slider also was my first intention but in the picture it's on its highest position and I can't change the "Aim with" option. I think that was just a bit silly to select this resolution. Anyway, widescreen is better wink

#4 2014-07-14 16:15:59

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Ah I see, yeah this placeholder menu is too big for 640x480 haha.

Board footer