You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2014-12-03 01:26:13

Zapotec

A winner in a rare genre...

I first learned about this game a few months ago, and I really wanted to play it, but my hardware wasn't up to spec. I just finished my new gaming rig, and I thought I'd download this game again and give it a go.

I was floored. You probably hear it a lot now, but this game brought back so many good memories of the old LucasArts X-wing and TIE Fighter games. Sitting in the high-tech cockpit of a sleek fighter taking out baddies... that's a unique feeling that only this kind of game can convey. There seems to be no shortage of MMOs and FPS titles out there. This game is one in a slim genre but it delivers in every way. If this is the alpha version, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with later! [+1 diehard fan]

#2 2014-12-03 07:15:56

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: A winner in a rare genre...

Thank you, Zapotec! It's great to hear positive feedback like that, motivates us all very much!

Board footer