You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2013-08-08 23:15:47

SharpLight
Website

Phantom activity on the forum

I keep getting an email that someone replied to one of my post but when I click the link I get an error message that the post does not exist. I even looked at the users list and the user name in the email is not there ?!!!

What's going on?

YouTube Channel: BLRSharpLight

#2 2013-08-09 04:13:13

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: Phantom activity on the forum

Is it your "Post your video here" thread in the General Discussion area of the forum? For some reason, the couple of spam messages we get are usually posted in there. I delete them rightaway, so that's why you're not seeing anything.

Sorry. I'm looking into ways to fight the spambots!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 764

#3 2013-08-09 04:59:42

Moparx

Jan Simon wrote:

Is it your "Post your video here" thread in the General Discussion area of the forum? For some reason, the couple of spam messages we get are usually posted in there. I delete them rightaway, so that's why you're not seeing anything.

Sorry. I'm looking into ways to fight the spambots!

I personally recommend the SpamBarrier plugin for FluxBB.
I've been using it for a long time and it works great.

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 764

#4 2013-08-09 08:11:23

SharpLight
Website

Jan Simon wrote:

Is it your "Post your video here" thread in the General Discussion area of the forum?

Yes! both were there. For some reason my imagination ran wild big_smile

YouTube Channel: BLRSharpLight

#5 2013-08-09 11:10:42

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Installing a simple captcha mod now, this should hopefully help! If that doesn't help, I'll go for your suggested plugin, Moparx.

Board footer