You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

#1 2013-08-21 05:58:35

Denorelli

If you allow...

В целом всё просто прекрасно! Звездолёт прекрасно управляется, а дизайн и музыка просто великолепная! Для альфа-версии это очень крепко. Но я заметил одну деталь... карта... по ней трудно ориентироваться, первая мысль которая у меня появилась, сделать объекты которые находятся позади корабля более прозрачными на карте, что бы игрок понимал, что то-что перед ним- ярче на карте, а то что что прозрачнее сзади. Надеюсь пригодиться wink Желаю успеха с вашей игрой, я её очень жду!!!

MOD EDIT: Translation below!

#2 2013-08-21 08:41:32

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: If you allow...

English translation:

Denorelli wrote:

In general, everything is just perfect! Starship perfectly controlled, and the design and the music is simply gorgeous! For the alpha version is very hard. But I noticed one detail ... card ... for it is difficult to navigate, the first thought that I had to make objects that are behind the ship more transparent on the map that the player would realize that that-which-is brighter in front of him on the map, and what that transparent back. Hopefully useful wink Good luck with your game, I'm really looking forward to it!

Denorelli: Thank you for your feedback, we are already looking into modifying the radar to make it easier to navigate. But please post in English in the future, we devs don't speak russian and the vast majority of our forum members don't speak it either I'm afraid!

Board footer