You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2013-09-05 18:41:16

arj0n

Flickering launch room & corridor before entering space

While in the launch room plus while in the corridor, the screen flickers non-stop creating a sort of graphical echo on screen.
This issue doesn't occur before the launch room and once in space.

I recorded a movieclip with my htc phone. There was no way to capture this issue using capturing software on my pc, seems like the flickering is pretty fast.
DL the movieclip Get movieclip here [mp4, 120mb]

I tried several game settings but the issue occurred every setting I used.

In the movie clip, the game uses the following Game Settings:
Display mode: Fullscreen
Resolution: 1280x720 (60 Hz)
Window Scaling: 1x (640x400)
VSync: off

-arj0n

Oh, here a sneak preview screencap.
In the upper part of the screen you can clearly see the 3 light being 'echoed' beneath the original lights:
Wings-issue.png

Last edited by arj0n (2013-09-05 18:42:46)

#2 2013-09-07 00:47:05

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: Flickering launch room & corridor before entering space

Thanks for the bug report, arj0n. We now have an idea what causes this and I am investigating. Will keep you updated!

Board footer