You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

#1 2014-05-10 17:48:16

Ellis_gamer
Website

Everything is pink

I start to play and everything is pink exept the ship
stars are pink squares , no derbis , ships are pink , no enemies , when I launch the ship everything is fine inside the launch pad/bay , No space background (like: planets , and galaxies)

My pc is old like 512 ram , 218 mb video , my video card has pixel shader lower than 2.0 , Processor AMD sempron 2600+ MMX  3DNow 1.6GHz

#2 2014-05-11 13:03:45

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: Everything is pink

Thanks for the report, Ellis_gamer. That is some seriously old hardware! Unfortunately we need to use pixel shaders of a higher version to achieve some of the effects within the Unity engine, so I'm afraid there's not much we can do. Looking at the video you recorded and put on your Youtube channel (nice, thanks for that btw), it looks alright, was that recorded on another machine?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 764

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#3 2014-05-11 14:19:48

Ellis_gamer
Website

Jan Simon wrote:

Thanks for the report, Ellis_gamer. That is some seriously old hardware! Unfortunately we need to use pixel shaders of a higher version to achieve some of the effects within the Unity engine, so I'm afraid there's not much we can do. Looking at the video you recorded and put on your Youtube channel (nice, thanks for that btw), it looks alright, was that recorded on another machine?

No the video was recorded on a laptop with medium-specs , and about the part with pixel shader... Can you make an option for those who have low spec PC? not just me.
And I maked the video just becouse I like this game a lot big_smile !! Brings back memories of X, wing commander and x wing.

#4 2014-05-11 14:22:58

Ellis_gamer
Website

oh BTW thanks for the reply big_smile

Board footer