You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2014-07-07 01:34:17

knojo

When pitch is inverted and pitching upwards it gets stuck.

Hi, great job with the game so far, I've had more fun playing it than the Star Citizen alpha.

One bug I have encountered is when using inverted controls and you pull the mouse backwards to pitch upwards it gets stuck and I can no longer pitch downwards.
I have tried different mice to confirm that this isn't a hardware issue on my end (I also tried using different USB ports on my computer for them].
I am using the latest version of Google Chrome on Windows 8.1.

UPDATE: I also managed to get the same bug in the Windows standalone version, but I was able to play normally (with Inverted Pitch) for a while before it happened.

Last edited by knojo (2014-07-07 01:52:17)

#2 2014-07-07 21:18:09

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: When pitch is inverted and pitching upwards it gets stuck.

Huuuuuh that's weird. Thanks for the report, none of us us devs play with 'inverted' pitch so we never found out haha. We will look into it, good find!

#3 2014-07-10 18:52:12

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: When pitch is inverted and pitching upwards it gets stuck.

I just tried this and can't reproduce it, even in the current web build. To clarify: the cursor really gets stuck there permanently?

I did however notice that the joystick hand in the cockpit was messed up when inverting the pitch, that's now fixed so it's something at least! smile

Board footer