You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2014-06-18 01:39:01

tweakbz

Twitch Streaming

Hey everyone! I tend to stream some gameplay from World of Warplanes and World of tanks (and a few others) and I'd like to add Wings to that list. Is that alright? I'm not out to monetize anything - I just like to show off gameplay and promote the games I like. Wings has quickly escalated in that list of likes big_smile

If anyone is curious, my stream is located at www.twitch.tv/tweakbz

I stream most nights around 9pm to 12am EST / 1am to 4am UTC (I think).

Please follow my stream if you like it!

#2 2014-06-18 10:38:33

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: Twitch Streaming

It's absolutely okay with us. Check out our FAQ, the question/answer about YouTube content/monetization also goes for Twitch. We should probably add that to that section.

Board footer