You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2014-06-29 23:14:00

MaxiM
Website

3 bugs I've encountered while making the video.

Hiya fellas!

I promised I will post the bugs I have found in the latest build, but Twitter is not sufficient so here we go:

1. Entering glitch zone near the big alien ship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4XFizoNMRk

2. MASSIVE fps drop, I guess it's because way too many aliens spawn in waves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU9ggcFSyrc

3. Every time I fire all the weapons at the same time, the beam weapon get's stuck and continues firing even after I release the fire button.

I'll let you know if I find anything else wink

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw

#2 2014-07-09 18:13:43

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: 3 bugs I've encountered while making the video.

Thanks for your report. We're not sure what happens in case 1, 2 and 3 are fixed now!

Board footer