You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

#1 2014-07-08 03:29:14

TesseractE

Menu GUI error

-- Clicking the 'Options' button on the screen showing the Keyboard/Mouse setup after the 'options' menu had already popped up made a second Options menu overlay the first.  Both had to be dismissed.

Looks like it does it clicking the 'Options' button on the main screen as well.

(Windows downloadable version)

Last edited by TesseractE (2014-07-08 03:32:57)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#2 2014-07-08 11:38:50

MaxiM
Website

Re: Menu GUI error

Oh yeah, I have completely forgot about this in my bug report. happens to me every time in the latest build.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ~George Bernard Shaw

#3 2014-07-08 17:47:20

Howard Day
Wings Artist

Thanks! We'll change it up to only allow one instance of the options menu. big_smile Thanks for the heads up!

#4 2014-07-08 20:27:59

TesseractE

Sure thing!  Since the title still fits, I'll put another 'issue' with the Menu in here as well...

There's no way for me to navigate the menu using my XBox-compatible controller.

Also, I don't know if it's a bug or feature that ESC during gameplay closes out of the entire program instead of just bringing up an in-game menu.

#5 2014-07-09 18:11:14

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Yeah, menues are completely mouse-driven at the moment. Then again, most menues are still placeholders, we'll pull that together at a later point in time!

#6 2014-07-09 18:56:43

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Bump: the multiple options menus bug is now fixed! Hurray!

Board footer