You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/howday3/wingsofstnazaire.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 837

#1 2014-08-05 20:34:45

SunOfABeach

'Target Nearest Enemy'-button targets nearest >craft<

I have no idea whether this duplicates this post. The poster there was rather unspecific, so I figured I'll open up a new topic.

The title says it all, I guess.

#2 2014-08-05 20:35:53

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: 'Target Nearest Enemy'-button targets nearest >craft<

Yeah, it's a known issue. Will be sorted out asap.

Board footer