You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our official Wings forum is still a little bit quiet. Let's change that!
Play our game, register here and get in touch with us developers and other Wings players and fans!

You can also follow us on Twitter @WingsOfNazaire, we'd appreciate it a lot!

#1 2013-08-01 10:22:02

Anthony817

Saitek X52 issue

Hey guys! Love this game, just checked out the alpha after seeing it on a PC gaming site, and I must say I am beyond impressed!

I am having an issue with my joystick however. I can use it pretty great with default settings, although I am unable to reassign the controls and must leave them on default. I press the mouse to select a new input, and it says to press the new input for a millisecond and chooses the mouse trigger for whatever I am trying to do. Mainly the control scheme is 98% perfect with my stick, but I am just trying to assign the ruder to the control so I twist it like in other flight sims it moves that way, and my roll is set up for the yaw, and I am trying to get the roll to roll like it should lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for an awesome first look at this very unique space sim! smile

#2 2013-08-01 15:22:16

Jan Simon
Wings Programmer

Re: Saitek X52 issue

Hello Anthony817, thanks for registering!

So basically, no matter whether your Saitek is plugged in or not, when you click on any of the buttons to reconfigure a control, it takes "Left Mouse Button" almost immediately?

Board footer